Monday, August 20, 2007

Diaper Bag and Remodeling Sewing Plans



I am making this diaper bag pattern with the fabrics in the photo for a friends daughter. The pattern is from a company called Bar-Bee Designs in Wisconsin. I couldn't find any web address for them. I got the pattern at my local quilt shop.

The front pocket is a 10 inch quilted square, pattern of your own choosing. I thought and thought and ended up with my favorite, a crazy quilted square. I brought in some other colors from my stash, and got to include a slice of polka dot (of course).
The pattern has lots of pockets of course and also has two zippered pockets that are within the the larger pockets. I will post more as I go along. The baby is coming via c-section on October 1st, so I have to keep at this.





That's all the sewing I got in this weekend. We are remodeling our bedroom, bathroom and hall. We have selected some Waverly fabrics for the bathroom and the bedroom. The bathroom shower and window curtain will be Waverly Grand Central in pewter. This print is really fun and will blend nicely with the black and white tile and gray counter top.












For the bedroom, I am planning to use this Waverly Garden Images Magnolia print in sage. I ordered a small amount of the complimentary print below for pillows.










No comments:

Post a Comment