Sunday, March 25, 2007

Knitting for kitty and next project


I needed a knitting project for television watching time and to have on hand in case a need arises for a portable project. Our cat loves to sleep on wool, so I found a ball of scrap wool and am knitting her a small blanket. Here she is today checking it out, not finished yet, but she seems to be interested.


My next knitting project will be this hat. (Pinwheel Hat by Mountain Colors Designs) This is an opportunity to get some experience knitting in the round. The hat starts off on round needles and ends up on double pointed needles. I am doing this to get some experience, so I can feel comfortable taking a sock knitting class. I am self teaching here, so we will see how this goes. I can always stop back at the shop or ask a friend for tutoring if I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment