Fun times ahead,
I am off tomorrow am for a week up north. There should be time to sew, so what to pack? I want to have enough to work on, if I have the time and inclination, but can't take the whole studio. Here's what I am taking:
1. Materials to finish the commissioned crazy quilt bag.
2. Assortment of pink/mauve fabrics to make a tea cozy for a woman I met at Margaret and Cathy's high tea.
3. Some cute fabric with tea pots and words like: Twist and Spout, Read my Leaves, Neferti-Tea, etc. This is to become a tea cozy for the cottage. And maybe a pot holder or two.
4. Simplicity 3786 and some nice white eyelet fabric. I would like to make the short sleeved top with the tucks on my vacation week.
5. McCall's 4384 and a poly print with beige, black and cream. I would like to just get this one cut out.
6. The hat that I am still knitting.
7. Two sewing machines, my Singer featherweight and my old standby Viking 400.
8. Thread, pins, interfacing, lace, batting, etc.
I think that should be enough, I do want to relax, kayak, garden, relax, visit people, relax, walk outdoors, etc.