Monday, January 29, 2007

Red Bag and a personalized label















I ordered my very own set of personalized labels to put into my creations. I especially wanted to get these to put into the items that I give as gifts or donate. I ordered them from Sterling Name Tape Company. They took awhile to be delivered, but they are really nice.


Here is a picture of my label in a bag that I made for my sister Bonnie. She loves red and gave me a red zipper, so I decided to make her a carry bag with a nice zipper pocket. The fabrics are some of the vintage scraps that I have and some red clown fabric. In memory of our mom Audrey, aka Suzie the Love Clown. I can just hear how she would giggle to see this bag.

Here's to taking credit for one's work and being proud enough to make it tangible.

No comments:

Post a Comment